Reference Number: LEEF05073
At Tettenhall Wood school we consistently strive to be an outstanding school that is a place of opportunity for all our pupils to achieve the best of their abilities and making a valued contribution to society. We do this through aspirational teaching ensuring outstanding outcomes for each individual.
We are committed to sustaining outstanding teaching and learning and the provision we offer our pupils allows for ever improving outcomes for all. This is done with continuous reflection of our practice, high quality training for our staff team and governing body and close working relationships with parents, carers and multi-agency teams. Our shared values underpin the practice of us all.
We require passionate and committed Teaching Assistants to work with our children and young people.
Applicants will be expected to have:
- Proven exceptional experience of working with pupils with an autistic spectrum condition, severe and complex learning difficulties and behaviours that challenge
- The ability to work within a caring and safe environment, reflecting the school's priority of placing pupils at the heart of all it does and continuously fulfilling the values and ethos of Tettenhall Wood School
- The ability to continuously raise standards for our pupils and improve their outcomes and quality of life;
- Skills that are creative, proactive, resourceful, energetic and very well organised;
- The ability to develop their own professional development to ensure they have up to date knowledge, skills and understanding in teaching pupils with severe/complex learning difficulties
Tettenhall Wood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and 2 references from your current and previous employment.
CLOSING DATE Monday 30th November 2020 9.00am
To apply, applicants will be required to complete an application form and return to
Bijou Tooby email@example.com
Interviews Friday 4th December 2020
Salary: Grade 4 £20,092 - £21,748 - Starting Grade 4 Point 7 £15,062
Closing Date: 30 November 2020, 9.00am
Interview Date: 4 December 2020