Teacher with specialist ASD knowledge and experience + 1 SEN
We are looking for a committed practitioner, who can demonstrate the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their career and able to fulfil the values and ethos of Tettenhall Wood School
The successful candidates will have:
- Outstanding Autism experience and knowledge;
- The ability to continuously raise standards for our pupils and improve their outcomes and quality of life;
- Skills that are creative, proactive, resourceful, energetic and very well organised;
- The ability to work within a caring and safe environment, reflecting the school's priority of placing pupils at the heart of all it does;
- The ability to develop their own professional development to ensure they have up to date knowledge, skills and understanding in teaching pupils with severe/complex learning difficulties and ASD.
The post will begin in September 2020
Deadline: Sunday 19th April 2020
Interviews: Friday 1st May 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date: 19 April 2020, 9.30am
Interview Date: 1 May 2020